3 x 1000g of freshly roasted beans
Pezzullo, Toraldo & Borbone
Low acidity blends | Save now!
Unavailable Article No. 10555
- Article No. 10555
- Fast shipping with DHL
- Imported directly from Italy
- Freshness guaranteed
Naples Coffee Tasting Packs - Southern Italy - Low acidity
3 Bags x 1000g beans each
Discover our exclusive tasting pack with 3 varieties of low acidity espressos while saving money!
MISCELA BLU Caffè Pezzullo
1000g whole espresso beans
Caffè Pezzullo's Espresso Blu is a delicious blend of the finest Arabica and Robusta beans. In 1947, the coffee roasting company was founded by Francesco Pezzullo in Naples and is now run by the third generation. Caffè Pezzullo is known for its typically Neapolitan blends - dark, slightly oily beans and higher proportions of Robusta beans provide the genuine Neapolitan taste.
Pezzullo Coffee Blu is a balanced blend of the best beans from Central America, Brazil and India. The careful selection of beans and roasting in small batches create a coffee with an intense, yet balanced flavour. This blend offers a full and strong aroma and delights with notes of chocolate and caramel, accompanied by a smooth, long-lasting finish.
The Blu is perfect for espresso and cappuccino. A perfect example of Pezzullo Caffé's commitment to high-quality coffee and decades of roasting experience.
An espresso that also wins you over with its excellent quality-price ratio
Toraldo Linea Bluette No. 40
1000g whole beans
A voluminous coffee with very low acid content, outstanding crema and high caffeine content. A truly gentle giant.
Toraldo Bluette No. 40 contains 60% Arabica coffee beans from Central America and Africa while the other 40% are Indonesian Robusta coffee beans.
The beans are roasted according to the Neapolitan tradition. That means long roasting times and dark, slightly oily espresso beans, which has a fruity sweet taste.
This blend has a rather large fanbase in the sophisticated dining scene. The large Robusta share provides expression and strength although it must be emphasized time and again, how soft this espresso presents itself. A fantastic espresso with outstanding crema.
Bluette is perfectly suitable for espresso as well as for all specialties with hot milk.
Borbone Caffè Espresso Blu 1000g
Mixing ratio: 60% Arabica beans / 80% Robusta beans
Balanced and full-bodied, creamy. Perfectly roasted to serve you a unique strong espresso and cappuccino.
After tasting the Borbone Miscela BLU you will feel like recommending this unique espresso to your local café.
Blu Blend Caffè Borbone is suitable for those who expect a full-bodied and creamy coffee. The ingenious combination of 60/40 Arabica and Robusta beans creates an exquisite espresso coffee that is second to none. Perfect in your espresso machine.
|Type / Nature:||Whole beans|
|Coffee maker / Machine :||Espresso machine (portafilter)|
|Caffeine content:||High Caffeine Content|
|Region / Country:||South Italy|
|Degree of Roast:||Dark|
D&S Espresso International GmbH, Liebigstrasse 2-20, 22113 Hamburg, Germany