Ultra-precise grinding mechanism
Extremely robust and durable
3-5 Workdays Article No. 9271
- Article No. 9271
- EAN: 420113437681
- Fast shipping with DHL
- Imported directly from Italy
- Freshness guaranteed
Coffee grinder - Comandante C40 Sunset
C40 MK4 Nitro Blade
High-quality material, excellent quality and precise functionality.
Comandante's manual coffee grinder - "Sunset" version
With the C40 Nitro Blade in "Sunset" colour, Comandante has further enhanced its proven quality. Its aesthetic design features orange stainless steel components and a wooden handle. All this makes this grinder the benchmark for professional coffee grinders.
The grinding mechanism of this coffee grinder is made entirely of stainless steel, resulting in extremely durable steel blades. The edges of the grinding discs are re-sharpened after hardening so that they can 'cut' the coffee beans. Thanks to the unique technology of the grinding mechanism, the grinder produces an extremely precise and homogeneous result, with virtually no 'leftovers' in any grinding quality. Power transmission during grinding is optimal, with a double ball bearing ensuring even rotation of the crank.
The grinding mechanism :
- Extremely robust and durable
- High hardness and strength for high shear strength
- Particularly uniform grinding
- Extremely sharp Z-cutting blades; individually sharpened after hardening
- Newly developed grinding geometry
- High manoeuvrability thanks to grinding shaft with two stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel grinding body
- High-precision adjustment of the degree of grinding to precise, individually adjustable levels
- High grinding speed: approx. 1 grain/turn
- Can be used to grind or cut spices or tea
- Stainless steel crank handle with removable solid oak knob
- Martensitic stainless steel with high nitrogen content
- Stainless steel conical grinding mechanism, manufactured using a patented system
The mill :
Crank attached to shaft by magnetic connection
Double-bearing shaft with encapsulated stainless steel ball bearings
Removable oak knob, secured to the crank by a pressure lock
All plastic parts are made of Eastman copolyester Tritan.
In addition to the complete mill, a replacement glass jar is also included.
BB Coffee Company GmbH, Kapellenstr. 9, 82008 Unterhaching, Germany